Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just When You Think You Have Heard It All

http://mediamatters.org/research/200909030013 The utter ridiculous baseless criticism of Prsident Obama's desire to reach out to school children in this country to talk about the value of education is just about all I can syand. In fact, for you neo-con nut jobs, your man Reagan addressed school children in 1988 and talked about the importance of cutting taxes!!!!!! This recent nonsense takes the cake for down right domestic terrorism and racism. Hmmm.....we don't want a President to value education. WHY????? And we want to know why this country is in the shape it's in. In fact, just recently its was reported that American children areway below other industrial countries in math and science test scores. And you want to know why all these kids can do is work at Wal-mart!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John Restaino said...

Both Bush's also addressed the nations children. I am going to be organizing a protest. I hope Lefty you will promote it and attend!! It will be an anti-tea party. I will keep you informed on the dates. Tuesday the ball start rolling so jump on board Lefty!!

TRex said...

I will promote it big time!!!!! Count me in!!!!!!!!!!