Thursday, November 20, 2008

More of Clinton Grandstanding

Why does those people around Hillary Clinton feel compelled to defend in every way shape or form everything that she does even if it means calling into question the veracity of the President-Elect? This morning I heard Lanny Davis and Howard Wolfson, when questioned what's taking Hillary so long to decide, say that its not sure that the position has been offered to her. Are you kidding me!!! If it hasn't been offered to her then why are there reports that she's struggling with the decision? I believe that the Clinton surrogates are painting this picture of not knowing if she was offered the job so that if she isn't named they can say it was never offered to her and not that she turned it down. This way we can continue the Hillary image.

I for one am tired of it. I don't have a problem with her being the Secretary of State but I do have a problem with the Clinton ego machine. This should be about Obama, our President-Elect, not about Bill and Hillary Clinton. Quite frankly, she should be given a deadline and if not met then pick Richardson or Kerry. This is really crap and its ridiculous.

1 comment:

John Restaino said...

Do you think this stuff comes from Hillary and Bill?? or is it just surrogates still being annoying?? Because I will tell you I think getting Hillary into the administration is an excellent move.