Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Grand Obstructionist Party

My oh my!!! The G.O.P.,the Grand Obstructionist Party is out to destroy America and they are proud of it!!!!! This is the crowd that says love America or leave it. Well Conservatives its time to check your colors and maybe its time for you all to leave this country. These people are the biggest hypoctites you can find. I am sick and tired of the baseless, ridiculous, childless attempts to derail the Obama Presidency and most importantly derail the United States of America, the country they profess that they love!!! Please listen Conservatives: THE TAX CUTTING, LESS REGULATION, WAR MONGERING PHILOSOPHY YOU ESPOUSE LED US TO THE FINANCIAL DISASTER WE FACE!!!!! Let me go further, Conservatives: WHERE ARE YOUR HEARTS??? You would rather more people lose their jobs, lose their homes, have no health care to further YOUR MINDLESS, SELF-SERVING, PETTY POLITICAL AGENDA!!!! I'm sick of the ridiculous big government argument when it was the Bush Administration that blew threw a surplus he inherited and created the huge trillion dollar deficit that we face. CONSERVATIVES ARE DO-NOTHINGS!!!!! God Help President Obama, God Bless the United States!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

David Tothill said...

I've never seen anyone talk so many words without saying anything. I know. I'll start doing that to the liberal party. Give specific examples. And not, "they voted against aid so they hate children" or anything to that effect. You lose all credibility.